Our Focus and Expertise
We design company plans across an array of benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, long term care, voluntary and executive benefits regardless of the size of your organization or practice.
We study your company’s unique demographics and design a program best suited to meet the needs of all segments of the population: the employees, management, executives and ownership by examining the following factors
- Industry (norms considered for attracting and retaining the best employees and management)
- Office location(s) and concentrations
- Residential zip codes (for local clusters such as NYC only)
- Plan types offered to suit subpopulations (Young Healthy Singles, Wellness-Oriented/Healthy Lifestyle benefits, Medicare eligibles, Gender or medical condition-specific focus, etc.)
- Outlier Analysis:
- • Plans encouraging dependent coverage
• NYS Special Programs including Healthy New York and NY Bridge Plan
• Medicare and Federal Program referrals
- Indemnity Style Benefits
- Association Programs
Other areas of specialty include:
- Supplemental Benefits paid for by the employee from company payroll voluntarily and by choice to further customize the employee’s program to meet needs.
- Plans include: Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Disability, Hospital Confinement Indemnity, Specified Disease, and Cancer
- Worksite product designed to pay for the high employee outlays so common in today’s cost-sharing medical plans with high co-payments and deductibles.
- Well over 30 carriers represented through general agencies by line of coverage.